Most legal restrictions to control COVID 19 have now been lifted as we are at step 4 of the government roadmap.
This means that:
- You do not need to stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with.
- There are no limits on the number of people you can meet.
- You should limit the close contact you have with those you do not usually live with.
- You should meet outdoors where possible and let fresh air into homes or other enclosed spaces.
- The requirement to wear face coverings in law has been lifted. However, the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas such as public transport.
We, Tavy District u3a Trustees, know that the members of this u3a are considerate towards other members and their respective views on areas such as social distancing/wearing masks etc but, just to make sure, we’d like to add the following.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend any event or activity.
- Please remember that not everyone will feel comfortable about limited social distancing or not wearing masks. Please be considerate of this and try not to exclude anyone from an event or activity.
It will be lovely to meet up again!
Let’s stay well and safe.